Pages

|
"Of everything that was to be, to be was everything...
And nothing else makes me the same the same as anything...
If anything could be as thick, if layers could be false...
I'd bet my life I'd win again, it's your bet, I mean, your loss..." -Ethan Womack

Monday, January 2, 2012

Is There A Point?

This blog is entitled "The Meaning Of Life" for a reason people. To put it simply, there is no point. There is no point to anything, and yet, all of these pointless experiences in our existence all are rather good at getting across the point that life, is simply meant to be lived. End of story.

Being this is my first post, I would encourage you, if you have found this site by "chance" to continue to check back from time to time, and to subscribe to the RSS feed, just to keep up to date. I plan on going through many questions that we may or may not have regarding the point of our existence which can seem to be completely pointless at times.

Keep in mind, this blog is not meant to be anything other than a helpful tool of encouragement to those who need it.

I will from time to time address various issues, from religion to politics, and I warn you, should you choose to continue reading, most of what I will write will be misinterpretted, and thus, shall be somewhat controversial in it's very nature.

To tell you about myself a bit. I am not a member of any religious affiliation. I subscribe to no creed of morals and or ethics, past my own personal "book" if you will, which is not written in words, but rather, is a compilation of the realities of my heart. With that being said, take note that also, I am not a member of any political party. Politics are just as evil as religion.

The meaning of life? I hope that we shall discover just what that point is, but I can assure you, if there is a point to all of this, it most certainly is not to fight over politics or religious issues. It must be bigger, and if there is a "God" he must see past all of our trivial excuses for war and hate.

Let me begin this blog, by ending this post with this statement. It should give you a good picture of the essence of what this blog is about.

"Life is not about the ups and downs, nor is it about the still calm that occasionally enters our periods of existence. Life is simply life, and it should be treated as such."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon